Friday, January 31, 2020

Lights for the soul: Sue Johnson's Lamps


Visited a cozy lamp shop owned and operated by Sue Johnson. I was delighted to meet Sue. As she talked about her craft I could tell how much she loved her work. She is a true artist. It is no wonder she has been there since 1972!

As I sat in the midst of her shop I noticed that the lamps came in all shapes and colors,  and I was surrounded by a wonderful golden glow that shone through lamp shades 
made of mica or parchment. I especially liked the animals, and figurines that some of lamps supported. The owls were my favorite and I learned they reflected Sue’s love of birds. She is quite active with the Audubon Society too. -- Vivian Aldridge




Sue

2 comments:

  1. Thanks from Skip Hire Near for sharing this blog post. this blog has detailed information, its much more to learn from your blog post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. “It’s awesome designed for me to have a web page, which is valuable for my experience.
    온라인경마
    메이저사이트

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!