Wednesday, October 27, 2010

San Juan Islands and Seattle


Schools were shut for a week here in San Jose, so we grabbed the opportunity to head out for a break: San Juan Islands and Seattle is where we were headed.
There is something magical about places on the waterfront.

Boats and Ferry, Friday Harbor, San Juan Island:


SAM( Seattle Art Museum), and a view of the cranes on the waterfront, Seattle:

And I guess you just can't do a "Seattle" posting without a Pike Place Sketch I could have sketched here all week, but I only got one really quick sketch in... I had my 3 and 5 year old with me , and every time I looked down at my sketchpad, they would have wondered off and gotten lost in the crowds! I sketched this balloon man because they were fascinated by him and stayed put!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!