Friday, October 22, 2010

Sketching at Jupiter

Jupiter Pub, Pitt Artist Brush pen & watercolor
Jupiter Pub Sketch #2 with Little Boy, by Jana Bouc
Last week we met up at Jupiter Beer Pub for sketching, pizza and beer on their outdoor patio. It turns out to have been the last warm night of the year and the place was packed. It was quite dark where we were sitting so my Pitt Artist's Brush Pen with a thicker line made it easier to see what I was drawing (barely) than my fountain pen. I had to add the watercolor at home.
Jupiter, Ink & watercolor
Jupiter Pub Sketch #1, by Jana Bouc
As it got later and the crowd thinned out we were able to move to the main area of the patio where I sat in a wonderful Adirondack chair and sketched the courtyard where we'd started the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!