Friday, March 16, 2012

Oakland Airport and Hotel Lounge

View from Oakland Airport
Sketching the view of the bay and surrounding marshland while waiting for my flight to Scottsdale, Arizona was a great way to pass the two hour wait for my plane.
Sketching people watching TV in the hotel lounge
My hotel in Scottsdale hosted happy hour from 5-7 every night with free beer, wine, chile and nachos. Being a budget travel I admit to making that into dinner 3 nights of my 5-day stay, along with their free breakfasts daily. I was there for an Alla Prima Portraiture class with the amazing Rose Frantzen at the Scottsdale Artists School

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jana,

    Since you've been to Oakland and seen the Oakland airport I was wondering if you know any airport parking that you saw near there. I've inquire here and they said they're near the airport, I'm looking for more options.

    Thanks!

    James

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!