Friday, May 4, 2012

Robert Rue Vineyards and Winery

On the second weekend of The Wine Road’s Barrel Tasting event I visited Robert Rue Vineyards and Winery.

An old barn once used as a production facility.

Robert Rue (owner of winery)
Vintage wine bottling machine.

Robert Rue's new winery facility and 100 year old vineyard.



Rue Winemaker, Dan Barwick, as he provided barrel samples of their 2011 Zinfandel to tasters.

The full story is blogged at: http://www.theartistontheroad.com/?p=2931



2 comments:

  1. These are so great! I love your people and the colorful barrels and kegs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jana! I had a great time sketching at Robert Rue Winery. I let them know in advance that I'd like to come by and sketch for a day. They gave me a tour of the facility and let me sketch were ever I wanted. Such nice people!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!