Wednesday, May 8, 2013

...(almost) back to swimming

They say sport is good for you and so I swim.

Well, I swam. Until I stopped some time back for no particular reason. I like to be active in water. I like that I emerge from the physical activity clean and refreshed rather than sticky and sweaty. Even before taking a shower. Nevertheless, I had stopped swimming for a while but was determined to go back and this was the occasion: A heat wave had hit San Francisco. A perfect trigger to get back in the game. But... it  turns out I am not the only one. There are many more out there waiting. And we all think the same. But they are faster. When I arrived it was packed. It wasn't pretty.
.
.
This time they won.
But I took revenge.
With a pen :-).
.
.

Keep exploring,
Oliver, your visual flaneur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!