Thursday, June 19, 2014

Saturday around Marin County

Saturday around Marin County, dip pen and ink and watercolor
Every year the Marin County Firefighters spend a day doing free CPR hands-on training around the county. Last year I did it in Tomales, this year I happened to stop at the Rouge & Noir cheese factory and I did it again. Later in the afternoon I was having a cup of tea by the main road in Stinson and this gigantic pick up truck parked in front of me. The perspective made it even bigger looking.

2 comments:

  1. I like the clear and distinct illustration of the grille! You caught the character of the over-done truck perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Micaela for the comment. That's a good word, over-done, in particular if it's used to go back and forth to the supermarket.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!