It is getting light enough in the evenings for us to sketch outside again. Yeah! We went to Freehouse in Berkeley for some sketching in their courtyard the other night. (We also had some good food and beer.) Their building has been around since 1926 and Berkeley history is well represented within. Formerly owned by the Presbyterian Church. During the Free Speech Movement of the early 1960s, Reverend John Hadsel invited the organizers of the FSM into the space that is now the dining room when they were not allowed to congregate on campus. And tables in the courtyard are made from old Memorial Stadium seats.