Thursday, September 22, 2016

Burning Man Sculpture: Lord Snort


Geyserville, California is the new home of Lord Snort, a sculpture created by Bryan Tedrick for Burning Man 2016. The swine weighs aprox. 20,000 pounds and is over 20 feet tall and 30 feet long. Though I didn’t go to Burning Man this year, I was happy to see my favorite sculpture from the event displayed (at least temporarily) so close to home.

Sketched on location in graphite, colored pencil, brown and black ink, and watercolor. Aprox. 4 hours.

2 comments:

  1. Just by accident I drove by this sculpture along highway 101 on my my to Ukiah. You captured it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vivian! When I saw they placed this cool sculpture in Geyserville, I just had to draw it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!