In the wake of the U.S. presidential election, it was heartening to visit an historic center for the education of women.
|Mills Hall (designed by S.C. Bugbee & Son) became the home of the college in 1871, when Mills moved from Benicia to Oakland. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places.|
|Believed to be the first FREESTANDING bell tower on a US campus. Unscathed in the 1906 earthquake.|