Tuesday, August 15, 2017

My Memories of Ceiny

Last year I met Ceiny for the first time in Manchester, England  at the
 Urban Sketching Symposium.  After that trip I kept running into her every week for
 about two months including at Green Gulch Zen Retreat when no one was around except
 her and her buddy from France. I took that as a "sign" that I was meant to have her as my
 friend. It was she who brought me into the blogging urban sketching group for
San Francisco that changed the scope of my life.

Thank you Ceiny. You have forever changed me. I will pick up your torch and carry on with your 
colored pencils, beautiful smile, and wonderful sense of humor. --Vivian Aldridge

Here are four sketches to remember you by....

1) Last winter I sketched each member of my group wearing a hat.
Ceiny is in the bottom row on the right.



2) I sketched this of Ceiny in April.



3) Ceiny drew me in the sketch below and asked me if I did not mind if I had
 taco sauce dripping out of the corner of my mouth ;-)



4) Ceiny sketched this of me. She always did make feel like a queen :-)










1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting your wonderful stories and sketches Vivian.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!