and submit applications (I visited the museum today and they are still accepting applications).
Museum organized a list of buildings they want to see painted in the following groups:
- Pre World War I sites (1890-1910)
- World War I era buildings/sites (1910-1930)
- World War II era (1930-1950)
- Population boom years (1950 – 1970)
- Silicon Valley (1970 – 1990)
and they are accepting all sorts of sketches, paintings etc.
Here is a link to the map they created to see all locations:
(I am going to take a leaf form their book and make a map for my "100 Views of Silicon Valley" series - which I started a few weeks ago - without knowledge about this opportunity :) I am at about 40 mini gouache paintings at the moment - and below you can see the Google "quartet".