Friday, May 4, 2012

International Sketchcrawl 35

Sketchcrawl 35 was fantastic! The weather in San Francisco was unusually beautiful, warm and sunny and there was so much to see and do.

Waiting with flowers at MacArthur BART Station
Sketched Standing on the BART Platform
Reading an Actual BOOK on BART
Reading a REAL book on BART on the way to SF
He reminded me of Jay and Silent Bob in Clerks
A look alike for Jay (of Jay and Silent Bob from Clerks)? 
 He reminded me of Jay from the movie Clerks (you can see a photo of Jay on my blog here)

Cathy and another sketcher at Caffe Trieste in North Beach
Cathy at Caffe Trieste
Cathy was sitting at my sidewalk table sketching someone behind me so I sketched her while the group gathered at Caffe Trieste, the starting point for the sketchcrawl. 

Molinari's Deli where we bought lunch
Molinari's Deli
Cathy and I bought lunch for later and then stood in opposite corners of the store to sketch the counter guys at Molinari's Deli in North Beach. I'll be posting more sketches from the day here and on my blog over the next few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!